At Bookbag we don't like to say that books are appropriate to a certain age range, or to say to children that they shouldn't read a book because they're too old or too young for it. However, this category should suit children under seven who are not yet reading alone. Take a look at our highest-rated picture books.
Pages in category "For Sharing"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 951 total.
) (next 200
- Mabel and Me by Mark Sperring and Sarah Warburton
- Mad About Minibeasts! by Giles Andreae and David Wojtowycz
- Magic Beans by Adele Geras, Anne Fine, Henrietta Branford, Jacqueline Wilson, Malorie Blackman, Philip Pullman, Tony Mitton, Alan Garner, Berlie Doherty, Gillian Cross, Kit Wright, Michael Morpurgo, Susan Gates and Linda Newbery
- The Magic Paintbrush by Julia Donaldson
- The Magical Life of Mr Renny by Leo Timmers
- Magical Princess Stories by Margaret Mayo, Geraldine McCaughrean, Rose Impey, Andrew Matthews, Jane Ray, Ian Beck, Angela Barrett, Emma Chichester Clark and Alan Snow
- The Magical World of Milligan by Spike Milligan
- Magpie's Treasure by Kate Slater
- Mammoth Pie by Jeanne Willis and Tony Ross
- The Man Who Wore All His Clothes by Allan Ahlberg and Katharine McEwen
- Manfred The Baddie by John Fardell
- Marco Moves In (A Rather Remarkable Grizzly Bear) by Gerry Boland
- Martha, No! by Edward Hardy and Deborah Allwright
- Marvin Gets MAD! by Joseph Theobald
) (next 200